One of the best lesbian holiday movies and rom coms of all time, Happiest Season, delivers on so many fronts–an all star cast, a great storyline about coming out, family, and love, and last but not least, heartwarming and romantic quotes!
If you're looking for that quote or line during the many sweet moments in the movie between Harper and Abby or with Abby's best friend John, and everyone's favorite, Riley, then look no further.
Here's a list of the best movie quotes from Happiest Season that will melt your heart.
If you haven't seen the movie yet, you can watch it now on Hulu here and check out the Happiest Season trailer below:
Best Movie Quotes from Happiest Season:
1. I want to wake up with you on Christmas morning. And if that doesn't convince you to love Christmas, I'll never bring it up again. - Harper
2. I am done being scared and I am done keeping secrets. I love you. - Harper
3. I'm scared that if I tell them who I really am, I will lose them. And I know, if I don’t tell them, I will lose you. I don’t want to lose you. - Harper
4. I am not hiding you. I am hiding me. - Harper
5. We were just having such a special night. And, fine, I got carried away. But it’s because I love you, and I want to give you such a great Christmas. - Harper
6. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. And I won’t hurt you like this again. But please, give me another chance. I want to build a life with you. - Harper
7. You are my family. I mean, you are the love of my life. - Harper
8. I’m gay. And I am in love with Abby. - Harper
9. I can’t do that to Abby and throw away our life together. - Harper
10. Everybody's story is different. There's your version, and my version, and everything in between. - John
11. But the one thing that all of those stories have in common is that moment right before you say those words, when your heart is racing, and you don’t know what’s coming next. That moment’s really terrifying. And then once you say those words, you can’t unsay them. A chapter has ended, and a new one’s begun. And you have to be ready for that. You can’t do it for anyone else. - John
12. You deserve to be with someone who shouts their love for you from the rooftops. - John
13. Just because Harper isn’t ready, it doesn’t mean she never will be. And it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you. - John
14. I just woke up thinking about going home with you and got very excited about Christmas. - Abby
15. I get to go meet the people that made my favorite person. - Abby
16. Do you know how painful it’s been to watch the person that I love choose to hide me? - Abby
17. I want to be with someone who is ready. - Abby
18. I’d never felt closer to another person in my entire life. - Abby
19. It’s not about owning her. It’s about building a life with her. She is my person, and I really want everyone to know that. - Abby
20. I understand this is very old‐fashioned, but I’m probably going to ask her dad for his blessing, and propose on Christmas morning. - Abby
21. I can relate to is just being in love with somebody that is too afraid to show the world who they are. - Riley
22. She's a really good one. - Riley
Click here for more lesbian movie quotes about love.
Don't forget to also check out our post on Team Harper vs. Team Riley!
Other Posts You Might Like:
- The Ultimate List of Lesbian Movies to Watch
- 8 Must Watch Lesbian Holiday Movies with Happy Endings
- Best Lesbian Movies Streaming on Hulu Right Now