Love is a universal feeling. Whether you are falling for the girl of your dreams for the first time or you've been in a long-term relationship with your soulmate, loving someone and being loved are two of the greatest feelings in the world.
I still remember the first time Chia told me that she loved me (yes, she said it first!), and having that feeling of pure joy, happiness, and emotion sweep through me.
With gay marriage and equality growing in many countries and people opening up to and accepting same-sex relationships, we can finally have hope that at the end of the day, love wins.
Even if you haven't found that special woman yet, don't give up hope and know that she's out there!
Until then, wherever you are in your journey of romantic love and finding your life partner, here is a collection of the best and most romantic lesbian love quotes and lesbian love sayings that will warm your heart.
1. Our first kiss started a revolution in my heart.
2. Even if you press every inch of your body against mine, I’d still tell you: 'Pull me closer'.
3. Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl. - Julie Anne Peters
4. I love you. Always Have. always will.
5. Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life.
6. It will always be you, for the rest of my life and beyond.
7. My prince charming is a princess.
8. The idea is not to live forever but to create a love that will.
9. Love is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you've built in the end.
10. Staring at her and thinking, ‘How did a girl like her end up with a girl like me?’ - Chaz Bono
11. When I am with you, the whole world stops.
12. We are both 'the girl' in the relationship. That's kinda the point.
13. True love is like a pair of socks–you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match.
14. If someone truly loves you, they won’t tell you love stories, they will make a love story with you.
15. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
16. I didn’t know how to not be with her. - Tig Notaro
17. When I open my eyes, I see your face next to mine and nothing else matters.
18. You are mine and each time you smile at me or say my name, I get the same butterflies.
19. Love conquers all. You are my love and my all.
20. Your kisses are something I will always crave.
21. But I love your feet only because they walked upon the earth and upon the wind and upon the waters, until they found me.
22. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end.
23. Every day of our marriage is unique. Each time I look at you, I am not only amazed by your beauty, but by the fact that everything I have ever wanted is found in you.
24. You have to be willing to fight in order for a love story to last a lifetime.
25. All we really need to survive is one person who truly loves us. - Penny Widmore, Lost
26. Love isn't the number of kisses or how often you get them. True love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
27. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
28. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
29. There’s happiness, and then there’s love, and then there’s completion. - Ellen DeGeneres
30. When your best friend becomes your girlfriend, it feels like you've won the jackpot.
31. The best smell in the world is the woman that you love.
32. I want all of my lasts to be with you.
33. All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon sand. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
34. Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. - Barbara de Angelis
35. True love is choosing the many things a person did right rather than the one thing they did wrong.
36. Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
37. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.
38. You are the woman who owns me completely and irrevocably. I love you.
39. Have you noticed? Every time we kiss, you’re prettier. Do you know why that is? It’s called love.
40. My love for you has no limits. It is the beginning and the end of everything.
41. She’s my role model, my traveling companion, my most reliable source of light, my fortitude. - Elizabeth Gilbert
42. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle
43. Your skin is tenderer than the petals of roses–I can spend eternity touching it.
44. Bucket List: You. You. You.
45. Where there is love there is life. - Mahatma Gandhi
46. You're the first thought in my head when I wake up and the last thought before I go to sleep.
47. If you want to know how much I love and care for you, count the waves. - Kenneth Koch
48. I found you in the clarity of the moon, not the rigor of the sun. Not in the light, where it’s easier to see, but when the world is blind and love's eyes are free.
49. We loved with a love that was more than love. - Edgar Allan Poe
50. It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be. - Michelle Yeoh
51. There are so many reasons to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence, and your kind heart makes me love you.
52. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. - David Viscott
Other Posts You Might Like:
Full Love Poem by Pat Henschel in “A Secret Love”– Lesbian LGBTQ Documentary on Netflix
- Best Netflix Lesbian Shows and Movies to Watch Right Now
- Full Quote from Ellie Chu in Netflix's The Half of It by Alice Wu